Work Study - Graphic Design Support Student Leadership & Development
Work Study - Graphic Design Support – Student Leadership & Development
• Produce marketing materials that may include, but not limited to: posters, brochures, newsletters, flyers, digital ads, banners, and websites.
• Prepare final digital and print files, as well as deliver completed projects to clients as needed.
• Maintain an orderly archive of projects.
• Adhere to Aims Community College and Student Leadership & Development branding and style guides.
• Assist with distribution of marketing materials across campus to included, bulletin boards, yard signs and posting the "Toilet Paper" in restroom stalls.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a registered Aims Community College student.
• Must present a design portfolio and have basic understanding of graphic design concepts and skills. Must be familiar with Mac platform and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• Must be familiar with print and digital formats (native files, JPG, TIFF, PNG, EPS, PDF, etc.).
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a creative team.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) and take direction well.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
• Organized, punctual, reliable, and have keen attention to detail.
• At least one year of graphic design classes or on the job training
• Experience in web design and content management
• Experience and/or training in photography
Open Until Filled
Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice: Aims Community College is an equal opportunity employer. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status or disability. The goal of Aims is to enhance the diversity present in the district we serve. To comply with Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, if hired you will be required to provide documents within 3 days of hire date to show your identity and your authorization to work. This law applies to all persons hired.
Screening/Selection: All applicants may apply on line at jobs.aims.edu. If you need assistance with this process please contact Human Resources.
Initial screening will be conducted by a committee based on completed application materials.
Please be prepared to submit the following if required:
• Cover Letter addressing qualifications relative to position requirements,
• Diversity Statement (your personal statement on diversity),
• Teaching Philosophy (for faculty positions only) and,
• Transcripts (if applicable). Official transcripts will be required if hired.
o Faculty: Applicants must submit academic transcripts from an accredited institution. Applicants who have degrees from outside of the United States must request a credential evaluation of their transcript. National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (www.naces.org) or Association of International Credential Evaluators (www.aice-eval.org) lists members who may be contacted for assistance in evaluating foreign credentials.
All application materials become the property of Aims Community College. All application materials must be submitted by the closing date posted. The screening committee will select finalists for interviews.
Quicklink for Posting http://jobs.aims.edu/postings/2289
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Work Study Authorization Form