Part-Time PE Facility Lead (Open Pool)
Part-Time PE Facility Lead (Open Pool)
Aims Community College, locally governed, locally funded, is a progressive community college with centralized administrative services located on the Greeley Campus which supports three additional locations. Situated on the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies, and enjoying 300+ days of sunshine a year, Aims Community College is student success oriented and prepares students for success in more than 160 degree and certificate programs. You are not just a number here at Aims Community College, our wonderful Staff, Faculty, and Administration work as a team to ensure excellent service and offer the most affordable tuition in the Front Range.
1. Ensure effectiveness of Physical Education and Recreation facility and greenspace operations.
2. Maintain a conflict free schedule of facility rooms and greenspace fields.
3. Oversee daily operations of the Physical Education & Recreation Center
4. Coordinate daily duties of the Physical Education & Recreation Part-Time Staff
5. Manage daily logs of events and happening within the Physical Education & Recreation Center
6. Ensure all facility policies are adhered to by all users of the Physical Education & Recreation Center.
Functional Attributes of Job Duty
Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a part/full-time basis.
1. Bachelor's degree in related field.
2. Plus two years' experience in Physical Education, Recreation and/or Wellness operations or related facility supervision.
3. Hold a valid CPR/First Aid/AED certification or ability to obtain. CPR/First Aid/AED classes are offered to staff at no expense.
4. Ability to lift 100 lbs.
5. Able to attend in house meetings and training sessions.
6. Possess effective decision-making skills.
7. Ability to communicate and work effectively with students, faculty, and staff.
8. Excellent customer service skills.
9. Basic knowledge of all cardiovascular studio and strength center operations, including proper use, care and maintenance of equipment.
Part-time, 20 -25 hours/week with in hours of operation.
Open Until Filled
Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice: Aims Community College is an equal opportunity employer. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, marital status or disability. The goal of Aims is to enhance the diversity present in the district we serve. To comply with Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, if hired you will be required to provide documents within 3 days of hire date to show your identity and your authorization to work. This law applies to all persons hired.
Screening/Selection: All applicants may apply on line at jobs.aims.edu. If you need assistance with this process please contact Human Resources.
Initial screening will be conducted by a committee based on completed application materials.
Please be prepared to submit the following:
• Cover Letter addressing qualifications relative to position requirements,
• Diversity Statement,
• Teaching Philosophy (for faculty positions only) and,
• Transcripts (if applicable). Official transcripts will be required if hired.
o Faculty: Applicants must submit academic transcripts from an accredited institution. Applicants who have degrees from outside of the United States must request a credential evaluation of their transcript. National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (www.naces.org) or Association of International Credential Evaluators (www.aice-eval.org) lists members who may be contacted for assistance in evaluating foreign credentials.
All application materials become the property of Aims Community College. All application materials must be submitted by the closing date posted. The screening committee will select finalists for interviews.
Quicklink for Posting http://jobs.aims.edu/postings/2106
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Life Experience only - no Diploma
- * Do you have at least two years' experience in Physical Education, Recreation and/or Wellness operations or related facility supervision?
- Cover Letter
- Diversity Statement