Part-Time, Certified Nursing Assistant Instructors (Shawano, WI)
Job ID 601496
Location Shawano - West Region
NWTC is seeking to build a pool of part-time instructors. Part-Time Instructors are an integral part of the College's staff, helping us provide all learners with the highest quality learning opportunities when, where and how they want it.
Upon successful submission of your application, you will be considered for future adjunct faculty opportunities. NWTC will keep your application in our files as a POTENTIAL candidate who could possibly fill a position when or if the need arises.
LOCATION: Shawano Regional Learning Center
HOURS: Hours vary and can include day, evening, and weekend classes. Looking for a pool of individuals to draw upon as needed; class times will vary.
SALARY: $39.00 per class hour contracted
POSITION REPORTS TO: Associate Dean, Health Sciences
Required online application available on website: www.nwtc.edu/jobs
Click on "Jobs", then "Jobs at NWTC" and then in the upper left hand corner:
External candidates click on "Apply Online - Public"
Current NWTC employees click on "Apply Online - Current NWTC Employees"
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Human Resources, 2740 West Mason Street, Green Bay, WI 54307-9042.
This position is customer-focused and will require flexible scheduling and/or delivery to meet customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related field preferred, minimum of an Associate Degree in related field.
- A minimum of 2 yrs successful occupational experience as a Registered Nurse with at least one year in long term care or 2 years in Home Health caring for geriatric clients.
- At a minimum, occupational experience has to have occurred at least 1 year within the last 5 years
- To meet DHS requirements, completion of a DHS approved Train the Trainer program or its equivalent prior to teaching first class.
- Licensed as an Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Wisconsin or a state belonging to the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Ability to work in a team environment
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for instruction and evaluation of students in the classroom, nursing labs and at clinical sites.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the instructor will be exposed to normal office conditions and usual office equipment such as telephone, personal computer, printers/copiers, videos, overhead projects, and general tools of the trade. The employee will be constantly required to sit, talk, hear, and type/write. The employee will be frequently required to stand, walk, touch/handle/grasp (using hands and fingers), and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally bend or squat and lift and/or push up to 10 pounds of general office items. Some instructor positions may be exposed to outdoors, fumes, noises, extreme temperatures, confined spaces and heights. Some instructor positions require driving a vehicle. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, far, sharpness of vision, and field of vision.
This position requires regular and punctual employee presence.
All application materials are only accepted online: resumes, cover letters, etc., must be attached to the application at the time of submission. You are unable to go back after an application is submitted to add, delete or change any information, other than address, phone number, and e-mail. Transcripts, however, may be added at any time.
NWTC does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classes.