Chief of Human Resources and Talent Development
Location: Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Employment/Salary Classification: Management Group (Exempt Position)
(Note: Salary will commensurate based on education and occupational experience.)
Purpose: The Chief of Human Resources and Talent Development champions a culture of employee engagement and continuous improvement. The incumbent will attract, develop, and retain a diverse, skilled, and motivated high-performing team of individuals who are leaders providing excellence in customer service and information. The Chief of Human Resources and Talent Development is also responsible for leadership of the college's human resources benefits, compensation and payroll functions. This position reports directly to the College President. Other duties as assigned.
• Develop, implement, and oversee processes and practices that instill trust, pride, and confidence in all Lakeshore Technical College (LTC) employees.
• Oversee the college's onboarding process to ensure a quality and diversified workforce.
• Oversee the human resources planning function.
• Oversee and coordinate the job design and job evaluation processes.
• Serve as the college's Compliance Officer for Affirmative Action, staff ADA and Title IX.
• Oversee the Employee Handbook administration.
• Actively participate in LTC diversity programs.
• Develop and maintain human resources college policies.
• Coach and advise personnel on performance and other problems and serve as a mediator.
Beginning September 01, 2017
Closing Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application should be submitted for receipt no later than September 29, 2017
LTC's Non-Discrimination Statement
LTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions, or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College's nondiscrimination policies:
Chief Human Resources Officer/Affirmative Action Officer
Lakeshore Technical College
1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015
Persons requiring an accommodation to access the colleges programs, services and/or employment should call LTC at (920) 693-1000, (888) GO TO LTC (888-468-6582), or TTY 711.