Security Training Facilitator (Part-Time)
Location: Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin
Full/Part Time: Part Time
Employment/Salary Classification: $22.00 per hour
Purpose: Provide active threat security training to college staff, students, and visitors as requested in order to promote overall college safety and security. Other duties as assigned.
• Conduct, instruct, and update CRASE (Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events).
• Conduct, instruct, and update ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate).
• Provide documentation of outlines and curriculum of the CRASE and ALICE training.
• Attend college approved, topic -relevant conferences, updates, current trends, and related training.
• Develop and present periodic proposals and new initiatives regarding Active Threat Training.
• Review current and future college Active Threat procedures and protocols.
• Interact and coordinate with other Security Facilitators to promote quality trainings and presentations.
• Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
Beginning September 21, 2017
Closing Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application should be submitted for receipt no later than December 31, 1969
LTC's Non-Discrimination Statement
LTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions, or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College's nondiscrimination policies:
Chief Human Resources Officer/Affirmative Action Officer
Lakeshore Technical College
1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015
Persons requiring an accommodation to access the colleges programs, services and/or employment should call LTC at (920) 693-1000, (888) GO TO LTC (888-468-6582), or TTY 711.