Lecturer -- Anthropology (Winter 2018)
Open September 25th, 2017 through October 25th, 2017
The Anthropology Department, School of Social Sciences invites applications for a Temporary Lecturer for Winter 2018. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate a strong record of teaching with an emphasis in medical anthropology. Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in Anthropology ore a related field by the time of employment.
Application Procedures: Interested applicants should submit the following:
A cover letter, CV, teaching statement, teaching evaluations (if available), and contact information for 3 referees. Interested candidates can apply for the position at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04294
To ensure full consideration, please complete the application by October 25, 2017.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter - Explain your interest and qualifications for the position
- Statement of Teaching - Provide details about prior courses taught including where, when, and topics covered.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional - Provide evidence of teaching evaluations for course describing the statement of teaching.
3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now