Paid Social Media Account Manager
- 2+ years of account management, across multiple digital marketing channels preferred.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to a growing department in San Diego's second fastest growing company.
- Strong Excel skills a (huge) plus.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and leadership skills.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data driven conclusions.
- Help determine client benchmarking and implement optimizations to hit client KPI's in the quickest time possible.
- Improve upon paid social media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques.
- Take advantage of industry best practices and emerging trends and platforms, write blogs and contribute to our thought leadership.
- Be the middle man between your clients and the rest of the company, depending on the different channels they are working with.
- Fluent in cross-channel deliverables and tasks and have the ability to solve and issues or problems relating to the account.
- Communicate effectively with your team and the clients, staying accountable, highlighting wins and losses.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns including building campaigns from scratch, optimizing and making daily adjustments as necessary.
- Manage all client budgets and advise on budget changes, both between campaigns within a paid account and across channels based on overall return for your clients.
This job is for you if:
- You're a problem solver and critical thinker.
- You're not afraid to call out potential opportunities and/or issues with our social advertising.
- You are enthusiastic, passionate, creative and committed to paid social media and client work.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with passion for knowledge and personal growth.
- You have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- You are detail-oriented and organized with strong note taking acumen.
- If you feel like you can relate to The Rules We Live By at Power Digital
Now is your chance to join a successful agency full of opportunity during a time of exciting growth. We're ready to meet you!
Power Digital Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency in California. We are headquartered in vibrant and fun Old Town San Diego, just off the 5 Freeway and a few minutes from Downtown! Our agency specializes in lead generation and driving revenue for our clients through SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, PR, Social Media and more.
Power Digital has been recognized as one of The Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, the San Diego Union Tribune, San Diego Business Journal and More!
San Diego, CA
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 10:39:39 PDT