Clean Room Assembler
Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is seeking assembly candidates to work at Colder Products Company,
CPC is the industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialized quick disconnect couplings for the life sciences, industrial, and chemical handling markets.
Pay Rate - $12.50/hr
What CPC offers you: Eligible for hire after just 3 months, immediate raise in pay to $13.17 p/h. Benefit plans includes medical, dental, life, LTD, 401(k), profit sharing and tuition reimbursement.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Performs repetitive operations as specified on Production Orders and explained in Work Instructions, Procedures, and Assembly Prints with documentation
- Sets up and operates machines and equipment in the assembly area
- Performs basic SAP data entry tasks
- Performs operations in a standing or sitting position
Required Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to accurately assemble parts using written work instructions, specifications, and assembly prints
- Ability to work in controlled environment attire including: Mask, Hood & facial hair cover, Gloves, Coat, Shoe Covers
- Able to work with clean room cleaning solutions
1st shift Monday - Friday - 5:30am to 2:00pm
2nd shift Monday - - 2.30pm - 12.30am
Indrotec is looking for people with a strong work history, a positive attitude, the desire to work hard, do a good job, and represent us well with our clients. If you think you have these qualities and can pass our comprehensive screening and assessment testing program, then we invite you to join our team today. Regarded by many as the best staffing service for manufacturing positions in the entire Midwest, including Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the Twin Cities metro-area.
As the leading staffing firm located in the Midwest, we always have a variety of industrial positions available on all three shifts including: assembly line jobs, manufacturing jobs, warehouse jobs, medical assembly jobs, CNC machinist jobs, packaging jobs and many other temporary and temp-to-perm jobs in the Midwest.
We offer excellent wages, a unique employee benefits plan, and job training programs are available to those who qualify. When you apply for work, there are no registration fees and you will be guided through the application process by one of our friendly and helpful staffing representatives.
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 14:17:15 PDT