Quality Data Analyst
The Data Analyst is responsible for developing reports from our databases for the purpose of Quality reporting, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing Engineering, and Test Engineering. The Data Analyst analyzes the data to drive quality, test, and process improvements. The Data Analyst is a key contributor to the Engineering and Manufacturing teams. The position will be located in our new office situated across from the trendy Krog Street Market in east Atlanta. We are close to MARTA and just steps away from the Beltline.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the gathering and analysis of the quality related data for the global production sites.
- Gathers production data from the different databases and sites daily, creates and updates reports.
- Produces a weekly report for the customers by gathering all the quality data for the previous week along with historical data.
- Verifies accuracy and integrity of the data reported.
- Creates automated reports from live database feeds.
- Interacts with the production personnel when necessary to confirm data accuracy in case of doubts.
- Escalates and follows through problems encountered on the with the quality data infrastructures globally.
- Participates to daily and weekly meetings with the global team and the customer's quality team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Five or more years experience in business intelligence with data reporting and analysis.
- Experience with creating and maintaining reports in Excel, Crystal Reports and Google Data Studio.
- Business and technical sense in order to spot potential data inaccuracies.
- Superior Communication skills.
- Superior Organizational skills.
- Superior Mathematical and Statistical abilities.
- Coding experience an asset.
- Bachelors in a related field, or equivalent experience
Material In Motion is dedicated to serve its customers through a wide range of custom build services that address their needs and contribute to the ever-growing success of their operations.
We are proud of delivering the highest level of customer service in the toughest situations. Our core operation is around Contract Manufacturing and Custom Integration with a focus on growth and change management.
Our core operation is around Contract Manufacturing and Custom Integration with a focus on growth and change management.
We built our company around flexibility and services procurement allowing us to very rapidly deliver custom solutions to our demanding and fast growing customer base in a very quick manner so that operations does not become a burden to the fast growth and development of our customer's business.
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 07:05:54 PDT