Infrared Thermographer/ Journeyman Electrician
We provide preventive maintain programs. Including thermographic and ultrasonic services on industrial electrical systems, using infrared cameras/ thermal imaging tools for predictive and preventive maintenance programs for facilities in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
This is a great opportunity for journeymen electricians seeking to increase compensation. Journeyman Electrician will get training in Infrared Thermogrphy and Airborne Ultrasonic, reporting, and repairs.
1. Perform Infrared Thermography on electrical systems in industrial facilities.
2. Produce detailed reports of customer facilities utilizing computer aptitude. Understand the reporting programs that are used for reporting of scans.
3. Create one line diagrams of customer facilities for Arc Flash Analysis.
4. Make recommendations concerning the replacement or maintenance of equipment by conducting testing on electrical systems, utilizing non-destructive testing means such as Infrared Thermography and Airborne Ultrasound.
5. This position relies heavily on mechanical ability, electrical knowledge, and specialized training.
6. Works with and reports to Division Manager.
7. Travel to customer facilities, throughout Greater Cincinnati on a daily basis.
8. Maintenance and troubleshooting experience a plus.
9. Experience with thermal imaging tools with certification of level 1 thermographer.
1. Certified Level I or Level II Thermographer (if not currently trained, we can provide)
2. Airborne Ultrasound Certification (if not currently train, we can provide)
3. Journeyman Electrician or work history of maintaining electrical systems, and understanding complex industrial electrical systems.
4. Valid drivers license
6. Ability to work in industrial environments
7. Job is physically demanding
8. Compensation is hourly plus incentives.
Your opportunity as a skilled technician awaits. We put our customers first with first class techs with the experience and knowledge to be industry leaders. Diversified service and preventive maintenance programs.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:35:13 PDT