Administrative Assistant III (P/T), CPRN21575CE
Position Title: Administrative Assistant III (P/T), CPRN21575CE
Duties of Position:
- Register students in person, by phone, by mail and by fax and provide students with College-wide information including assistance with touchtone and Internet registration.
- Establish student files with required information.
- Knowledge of all program requirements.
- Process student and departmental drop/adds, canceled classes, non-pursuits and drops for non-payment.
- Process chargebacks and joint agreement registrations which requires knowledge of multiple databases.
- Calculate and process financial adjustments on student accounts.
- Accept all forms of payment including entering of credit card information.
- Determine residency status and correct discrepancies.
- Process permits or direct student to proper department.
- Responsible for verification of student information while maintaining student privacy according to FERPA.
- Problem solve faculty and staff issues in regard to registration.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of College policy by attending seminars and participating in departmental and College-wide committees.
- Issue temporary I.D. numbers upon student request.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Department: Continuing Education - CE
Position Type: Part time - PT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt