University of Colorado - School of Medicine
- Provide coordination and oversight of all aspects of program development, implementation and evaluation for the intensive out-patient day program for women with perinatal mood disorders.
- Facilitate planning, communication and collaboration with key faculty, administrators and staff in the Department of Psychiatry, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, other Departments as needed, and UCH leadership on all aspects of the program.
- Advance initial and ongoing strategies to promote the program to potential patient referral sources in and outside UCH and CHCO such as obstetrical, midwifery and pediatrics practices, Labor and Delivery units, obstetrical nursing associations, behavioral health providers across disciplines, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), a range of ethnically diverse community groups and key day care organizations in the tri-state area as well as Post Partum Support International and other national and international perinatal groups.
- Develop strategies and collaborations for evaluation of patient satisfaction, patient, infant and family health and mental health outcomes, provider and financial benchmarks, and prepare necessary IRB materials associated with quality and satisfaction measures as well as program research protocols.
- Identify possible UCH and external funding sources to support program development, implementation, evaluation, expansion and research in collaboration with Departments of Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology and other interested faculty as well as UCH Institutional Advancement.
- Create inter-professional educational opportunities for medical students, fellows, residents and interns in Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and other Departments within the intensive perinatal day program.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at Employee Services.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
The University of Colorado strongly supports the principle of diversity. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work. Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References
Application Materials Instructions:
Applications are accepted electronically at CU Careers, refer to requisition ID: 11205
When applying, applicants must include:
- A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications
- A current Resume/CV
- The names, addresses, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for three professional references, either attached to your resume/CV or uploaded as a separate document
Please do not submit any of your application material (via email) to the job posting contact.
Job Category: Faculty
Primary Location: Aurora
Department: H0001 -- Anschutz Medical Campus - 21323 - SOM-PSYCH-OTHR CLIN SVS-GEN OP
Posting Date: Sep 22, 2017
Closing Date: Ongoing
Posting Contact Name: Alison Heru
Posting Contact Email: Alison.Heru@ucdenver.edu
Position Number: 00610946