Campus Director - Rancho Cucamonga Campus
CAMPUS DIRECTOR – RANCHO CUCAMONGA CAMPUS
University of Redlands
POSITION CODE: 3897
DEPARTMENT: Graduate and Professional Enrollment
APPOINTMENT: Administrative, full-time, 12 months
STARTING SALARY: Commensurate with experience
INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: 12 months
POSTING DATE: September 22, 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
Reporting to the Director of Enrollment for School of Business in the division of Graduate and Professional Education, the Campus Director is responsible for overseeing and delivering the recruitment and enrollment services of a specified regional campus. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assumes aggressive new student enrollment goals for regional territory, with weekly accountability to Director of Enrollment to maximize recruiting effectiveness for School of Business.
• Serves as effective communicator and spokesperson for the University and the School of Business.
• Leads, manages and trains campus staff and activities to ensure exceptional prospect and applicant services, as well as compliance with the policies, practices and admissions standards set forth by the central Graduate & Professional Enrollment Office, and the Dean of the School of Business.
• Utilizes leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, team-building and effective management skills to guide campus staff and to ensure superior service to prospects, applicants, students, and faculty.
• Nurtures government, corporate and community relations to establish key strategic partnerships that meet the education and training needs of partner constituents, and impact the University's enrollment goals.
• Develops referral campaigns, and assists in specialty recruiting initiatives that may include the areas of military and veteran outreach, international outreach, and alumni outreach.
• Assists in the development of regional marketing initiatives to impact local pipeline of prospective students.
• Impacts student success through regular student and classroom visits, and coordination with academic leads and faculty liaisons.
• Hosts a variety of campus events including regular Open Houses, Orientations, Lunch ‘n Learns, guest speakers, etc.
• Proactively mentors staff and regularly evaluates staff performance, managing corrective actions as required.
• Prepares and provides a variety of quantitative reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Interfaces as needed with faculty, adjuncts, Registrar's office, Student Financial Services, Student Accounts, and other University departments to help ensure a positive experience for prospects, applicants and students.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned or directed.
Master's degree in relevant subject areas required. A minimum of three (3) years of related work experience is required. A valid driver's license is required, and a current DMV printout demonstrating a good driving record must be also presented prior to offer of employment. Successful candidate will possess a high degree of personal initiative and ability to work independently; critical thinking and problem-solving skills; demonstrated leadership experience; excellent oral and written communication skills; an understanding of academic culture in the context of graduate and professional education; a professional demeanor with proven sales ability and effective organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects; ability to inspire and motivate staff; familiarity with higher education ERP and CRM systems, and quantitative skills to support data-driven decision making. A transcript verifying degree(s) earned must be presented prior to offer of employment. Must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call 909-748-8040.
Submit a University of Redlands Administrator application form at https://myredlandsapps.redlands.edu/HRAdministratorEmployment/
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 909-748-8040 OR VISIT
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME OR APPLICATION INDICATES AGREEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY MAY VERIFY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
MEMBERS OF UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER