MAC Cosmetics Retail Manager Needed @ BWI Airport!
M.A.C Retail Manager
The Retail Manager is responsible for managing the total operation of their assigned boutique and supervising the boutique and employees. S/he is responsible for the training and development of his/her employees. S/he will generate sales through their team, perform outstanding customer service, and maximize profits. Other duties include but are not limited to the development of the Assistant Manager or Third Key in management responsibilities and the protection of company assets. The Retail Manager must develop strong working relationships with his/her General Manager, M.A.C AT&D of his/her region and head office support departments.
- Customer Service:
- Ensure staff delivers consistent, excellent customer service in accordance with our standards.
- Resolve customer issues and requests in an efficient and quick manner.
- Develop and utilize customer database for phone calls, product launches, events and appointments in conjunction with the Company's customer program.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales and profit goals.
- Determine and communicate individual and team sales goals and hold staff accountable for results in accordance with the brand's business practices.
- Analyze and review goal attainment and develop strategies to improve performance.
3. Business Management:
- Control all store expenses within budget guidelines.
- Manage cash loss prevention procedures and established security policies.
- Manage time, establish priorities and delegate effectively to meet goals and objectives
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Prepare, coordinate and ensure a complete and accurate physical inventory as required.
- Follow and implement all corporate visual presentation standards and guidelines.
- Execute new launch displays, collateral placement, etc.
6. Marketing & Events:
- Oversee all planning details for events.
7. Human Resources:
- Maintain a cohesive, cooperative work environment through team building and motivation.
- Maintain a communication system for the store to ensure all staff review current initiatives and direction.
- Hold regular and productive staff meetings with AT&D.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and developing top Artist and management professionals.
- Administer all training programs for selling skills, customer service, products and operations.
- Conduct monthly coaching sessions to communicate objectives, set goals and follow up on progress according to the company's business programs.
- Perform thorough and timely staff reviews and initiate increases, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations with General Manager and Human Resources approval.
- Ensure staff is trained in service and artistic skills as established by the Company.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Minimum high school education, college background preferred.
- Previous experience in cosmetic field preferred. Specialty store management background is a plus.
- Five years retail experience, cosmetic preferred, one-two year's management experience required.
- Training and coaching new and existing employees and customers.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Embrace the company's corporate philosophy.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Comfortable managing and supervising people.
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change.
This position requires excellent communication skills to be performed on a daily basis. This position requires moderate physical effort. Some unpacking and packing of materials is required when restocking the floor supplies. There may be moving and setting up of displays and other events taking place in your location. At counters, one must stand nearly 8 hours.
Retail Partnered Stores, freestanding M•A•C Stores.
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates will be required to complete a thorough Security background check prior to receiving any final offer of employment from International Shoppes. *We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
International Shoppes is a specialty retailer that has been operating airport retail and duty free facilities for 60 years. In addition to the traditional duty free mix of liquor, tobacco, confectionery and fragrances/cosmetics, we place a tremendous emphasis on fashion and luxury. We operate a number of stand-alone high-end boutiques including Hermes, Cartier, Estee Lauder/Clinique, Mont Blanc, Hugo Boss and L'Occitane. Our subsidiary, Diplomatic Duty Free Shops of New York, services the Diplomatic Communities by offering the same great products that we sell at our airport locations which include JFK, Boston Logan, Dulles, Philadelphia International and our newest location, T.F. Green (Providence, RI).
International Shoppes operates from a corporate office and warehouse facility located centrally in Valley Stream, NY.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 11:39:59 PDT