SERVICE AIDE–Academic Advising Department (part-time, evenings)
The service aide will serve as the evening front desk receptionist. The duties will include general receptionist work, answering phone calls, filing, scheduling appointments and assisting students, faculty and staff.
• To answer the telephone and take messages.
• To sort and file materials.
• To perform word processing functions.
• To assist other members of the Academic Advising Center.
• To perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director of Student Development.