Are you looking for a fast paced, multiplatform, high energy yet laid back environment to sharpen your skills? Starfish Computer Corporation is a Microsoft Certified Partner looking for motivated engineers to help design and implement network solutions for some of the area's most exciting clients.
- Manage, support, install and upgrade Microsoft Servers in Physical and Virtual environments
- Design technology solutions to meet business requirements
- Perform base level networking tasks with Cisco/HP devices
- Prepare technical business solution recommendations and quotes.
- Maintain all aspects of IT/Telecommunications processes and documentation for clients
- Effectively communicate technical information to team members and management
- Support sales with technical quotes and RFP responses
General Requirements: The ideal candidate is a constant tinkerer of technology and a true lover of technology. Can you follow directions and are you detail oriented? Then this may be the position for you.
- Strong Active Directory, VMware and/or Citrix skills
- 5+ Years' experience designing, implementing and managing network environments
- Experience supporting MS Windows Server, MS Exchange and MS SQL
- Experience with Watchguard Firewalls
- Demonstrable experience with vendor management
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and repair network issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational qualities in all aspects of work
- Experience with network backup, antivirus, faxing or spam filters
- Strong knowledge of MS office suite including Visio
- Participate in an on call support rotation
- Ability to travel locally to various client locations
- A+, Network+, MCITP, MCSE certification a plus
Started in 1994, Starfish Computer Corporation is a complete technology solution provider. We are 100% committed to making sure small business owners in the Northeast Ohio and Akron area have the most reliable and professional IT service. Our team of talented IT professionals can solve your IT nightmares once and for all.
Thu, 21 Sep 2017 07:10:42 PDT