Branch Manager of Temporary Services
BRANCH MANAGER OF TEMPORARY SERVICES
Love what you do, but not where you work? We pride ourselves on not only being the best at what we do, but also creating a company culture that allows our team to enjoy where they work! Brush up on your putting game, practice your PacMan skills and let us know if you're ready to call "game on!".
Simply Biotech is recognized as one of the Fastest Growing 100 Private Companies in San Diego for three years running. We are a boutique staffing firm in Rancho Bernardo seeking a Branch Manager experienced in temporary staffing. The Branch Manager / Director of Temporary Services performs sales, recruiting and customer service activities with existing and prospective clients. The manager will be a proven staffing professional with a dynamic personality, willingness to learn, and desire to mentor and grow a team. The Branch Manager role is a hands-on blend of sales, recruitment and operational responsibilities. This opportunity has strong growth potential in a booming industry.
The Branch Manager / Director of Temporary Services will be responsible for:
* Recruiting, training, managing, and retaining a team of the best recruiting talent in the market.
* Growth of the overall revenue of the temporary staffing team.
* Reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to ensure productivity and goal achievement.
* Conducting branch meetings to ensure the branch and individuals are meeting their day-to-day goals to achieve branch growth.
* Conducting formal and "on the floor" trainings.
* Hiring and training staff members.
* Overall growth and profitability of the branch through direct sales to existing and prospective clients.
The qualified Branch Manager / Director of Temporary Services will possess:
* BA/BS Degree
* 3+ years of temporary staffing experience
* 1+ years of management/supervisory experience within the staffing industry
* Excellent leadership, management, and written and verbal communication skills.
* Working knowledge of labor and employment laws specific to staffing
* Great attitude, ready to learn
* Proven ability to work in a very quickly moving and fast-paced environment (high call volume and constantly changing priorities)
* Attention to detail, even when multi-tasking or when under deadline
* Writing and presentation skills
* A commitment to the highest level of customer service and ability to uphold our value of "nothing falls between the cracks"
* Ethical in all actions
* Desire to have fun and grow with a dynamic local company
More information can be found at www.talentzok.com.
TalentZok is the premier specialized staffing firm. In addition to having more fun, we are dedicated to helping people succeed by matching the best talent with leading organizations. Our process is designed to be smooth and efficient - making the best matches seamless.
Long Beach, CA
Thu, 21 Sep 2017 16:31:25 PDT