Construction Project Manager
Commercial construction company in New Orleans, LA seeking a full-time Project Manager for commercial and multi-family projects. The main objectives of this position are to plan, execute, and finalize projects. This position will involve travel to job sites in the southern LA area.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- • Material Logistics
- • Project Research
- • Client Interactions
- • Subcontractor Interactions
- • Mobilization
- • Quality Inspections
- • Contract Cost Tracking and Change Orders
- • Project Closeout
- • Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, web browsing/researching)
- • 5 years of construction-related experience required
- • References
- • Knowledge of commercial floor covering installation
- • Knowledge of current industry standards, trends, & installation methods
- • Ability to multi-task
We are an established company growing quickly in the southern Louisiana market (Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette and Lake Charles). Searching for a team member to join in our goals for excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Compensation negotiable based on experience and proven management skills. Please provide requirements as well as references on your resume.
Construction related Contractor in Baton Rouge. Great work environment. Team atmosphere. 401k. Paid Time Off. Room for Growth.
New Orleans, LA
Thu, 21 Sep 2017 15:30:01 PDT