Jr. Systems Admin/NOC Analyst
All Lines Technology is seeking a Jr. Systems Administrator/NOC Analyst. You will perform administrative/operational activities required to support multiple hardware and operating system platforms in a production environment. You will also provide system operational support, administration, problem resolution, and perform hardware and software installations and upgrades. You will monitor system performance and capacity. You will be expected to forecast system demands, recommend upgrades, expansion and reconfiguration. You will also troubleshoot problems and take appropriate corrective action and or interact with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- Working within a "Tier 2" group - Regular duties include triage and initial troubleshooting of remote servers and server based technologies on nearly 5,000 devices at over 400 sites globally. Details include incident escalation (as needed), backup and restore work, and network troubleshooting on behalf of technology owners (Tier 3).
- Tier 1 is our Service Desk, which handles nearly all end user communications.
- The NOCs primary customers are the Tier 3 teams, such as Windows, Unix, SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Monitors a ticket queue - 90% automated alerts and 10% user initiated.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Bachelor's Degree (Associate's Degrees currently accepted)
- System Administrator experience on Unix/Linux and/or Windows servers (required)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with one or more of the following technology types:
- Backup / Restore
- Server hardware
- Networking (Cisco)
- SQL Database
- Virtual machines
All Lines Technology/Fire Fighter Sales and Service Company
All Lines Technology is a leading provider of enterprise technology solutions and services, with proven expertise enabling organizations to overcome obstacles and achieve excellent business results.
All Lines Technology is a woman owned solutions provider that delivers cost effective, industry standard IT solutions to our customers. We strive to be a Professional Business Partner and Trusted Advisor with each of our clients. In doing so, we help companies streamline and improve the way they buy, implement, and manage their technology infrastructures that support their mission critical business applications. These scalable solutions deliver benefits to companies from start up to Fortune 500.
All Lines Technology specializes in industry standard solutions for Enterprise Infrastructure, Microsoft Collaboration and Productivity Solutions, MSP/Cloud Solutions, IT Staffing, IT Consulting, and 24/7/365 Help Desk. As a value-added solutions provider, we partner with only best-of breed industry leaders that meet the business needs of our clients. We use our expertise to deliver streamlined solutions customized to the unique needs of your business, and strive to be your true trusted advisor. By leveraging cutting edge technology deployment and management solutions from industry leaders, we ensure you receive the technology solutions you require, delivered with the highest level of service.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Warrendale, PA which includes a state of the art datacenter showcasing some of the latest technology hardware and software solutions for our customers as well as a Tier 3 datacenter for our cloud based services. We utilize these for live demos, proof of concepts, and application testing. In addition, we also have a 20,000 square foot warehouse, staging & integration center that we use for client management/imaging and warehousing. We have a secondary location in Cranberry Township, PA where our 24/7/365 Help Desk and network operations center resides.
Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:12:57 PDT