Estimator / project Engineer - Construction
Drytech Enterprise Inc
is seeking an individual with experience as a project Engineer/Estimator .
we are a fast growing company, and looking to hire a team player for a long term .
• Performs accurate, thorough and timely quantity takeoffs .
• Develops unit costs accurately
• Prepares and presents budget presentations to owners .
• May assist in purchasing or buyout duties.
• Builds effective relationships with customers .
• Assist manage ongoing project .
• Assist the project management team .
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering .
- 3 - 7 years of experience as a Project Estimator/ Manager.
- Proficient in Planswift,On-Screen Takeoff, QuickBid, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office.
- Must be detail oriented and organized .
- Must have ability to clearly communicate via email, phone, or in person .
- Good Time management skills .
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of work projects .
We are a fast-growing Construction Company that looking for good talented people that can be part of our team
Van Nuys, CA
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:14:50 PDT