Front End Manager
Specifically we are seeking a Full Time, Hourly, Front End Manager position. This is an hourly position that requires a flexible schedule to include nights, days, weekends, and holidays. The position reports to the Assistant Manager and is dedicated to Front End Supervisory functions, Cash Office processing duties, training and developing associates, managing customer service standards, problem solving, efficient front end operations, and managing breaks and meals for maximum store coverage and service.
- Coordinates coverage for and trains staff for Service Desk Functions, may perform Service Desk functions as required
- Responds to and Solves Customer Service Inquiries
- Perform Cash Office Functions, researches discrepancies, follows up on all overages/shortages, maintains cash accountability
- Monitors Cashiers and Customer Flow
- Coordinates and Monitors Merchandise Returns
- Prepares and Monitors Front End Area for Efficient Operations
- Trains Cashiers
- Must have excellent customer services skills
- Previous Retail Supervisory Experience Required.
- Must have sufficient availability to work required schedules
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with customers, associates and managers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and reports such as: cash variance, sales reporting, various forms of tender, price tags, merchandise descriptions, in store signs, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to continually stand regularly bend, twist, stoop, climb (step stool/ladder) and reach handle, process, lift and push merchandise .
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:53:23 PDT