Due to unprecedented growth, Premier Housing Management is seeking a Full-time Property Manager to manage two small properties totaling 92 units in St. Paul, MN. This position would be perfect for an experienced Assistant Property Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career. The primary responsibility is to manage the daily operations of the properties in order to provide a fiscally sound, well-maintained and socially healthy apartment community.
- Maintains a fiscally sound property by meeting all deadlines and adhering to the property budget.
- Markets the property in order to meet occupancy requirements.
- Meets all legal and regulatory standards in the management of the property.
- Manages the property staff and encourages growth and development.
- Maintains a clean and safe property for the residents.
- Strong marketing and leasing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks
- Demonstrates a clear understanding and consistent use of YARDI software and EZ Labor
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your own transportation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent four years experience in property management, business or real estate.
- Previous experience with Section 8 and Tax Credit housing and knowledge of government subsidy programs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in leasing and staff supervision.
Premier Housing Management is one of the Upper Midwest's fastest growing property management companies in affordable housing.
Saint Paul, MN
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 18:30:13 PDT