The primary role of the candidate will be to develop top quality software as part of a driven team of software developers. You are expected to have a high competency in OOP and database design. You will have the opportunity to help design the user experience of the BRdata Web Solution using varying technology stacks. Experience in implementing retail software would be beneficial.
• Develop web-based solutions, including integration with existing client systems
• Apply development/programming best practices
• Database development and maintenance
• Collaboration with applications team on applying and improving current business logic
• Work in an agile development environment with other developers
• B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience and certification.
• 0 - 2 years of professional software/web development experience.
• Experience working within a team environment.
• Experience with Git a plus.
• Familiarity with IIS server, JSON and SOAP a plus
• Experience building APIs and/or WebServices a plus
• SQL Server 2008+ • Visual Studio 2008+
• Solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills
BRdata is committed to developing and delivering reliable, leading-edge software applications to the retail industry, while providing exceptional customer service and support.
BRdata is a privately owned company, founded in 1979, with corporate office located in Melville, New York. BRdata has built a strong reputation on developing leading-edge software applications. Our unparalleled ability to deliver customized software solutions quickly, and at an affordable price, assisted in building our reputation as a nationwide leading applications developer of in-store, host support, inventory, back office accounting, and distribution systems.
We exceed our competitors with an inimitable total suite of applications - BRdata Retail BOSS, which is a modular solution, comprising in-store solutions, a corporate host, financial applications, frequent shopper, and interfaces to perishable scale systems. BRdata covers the customers complete enterprise needs. Today, BRdata constantly adds new business, growing our customer base through a large nationwide dealer network.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:51:08 PDT