National CPA FIRM currently ranked among the top twenty largest accounting and advisory firms in the U.S. We provide audit, accounting, and tax services, as well as advisory and other professional services to a broad range of clients. The firm works with enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public corporations and middle-market companies as well as family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. Every member of the team is passionate about rolling up their sleeves and working hard to help clients get down to the business of building success.
Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise; developing and managing staff; working closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development and business development activities; and formulating and delivering innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies.
• Review Federal, Multl-National, Multi-State Corporate (C&S), Partnership, Individual tax returns.
• Federal and State Tax Audit Representation.
• Experience with family limited partnerships would be a plus.
• Keep current on new federal and state tax matters.
• Develop tax package data requests, instruct staff on tax adjustments and Implementation of tax application systems.
• Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits, and tax provision.
• Responsible for seminar presentations, training, and reviewing presentations by staff and seniors.
• Respond to client inquiries, Internal Revenue Service, State and Local tax notices.
Required Skills and Experience :
- BS in Accounting, CPA required
• Recent public experience within a Regional or Midsized firm required
• MST a plus
- Fluent in English required, Spanish also preferred but not required.
• Strong client service and communication skills
• Excel; Word; RIA; CCH; BNA (research, projections); CCH Prosystems fx tax software a plus
• Excellent benefits. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
• Job Location South Florida offices. Position Type Full-Time.
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 11:14:06 PDT