Technical Support Analyst
Would you like to join an established, growing SaaS platform provider to one of the largest sectors of our economy? Do you have a passion for helping people through technology and service? Do you want to learn more about SQL databases and Cloud technologies? TSD is a technology company specializing in solving business problems for auto manufacturers, rental car agencies and insurance companies worldwide. We have a ground-floor opportunity to learn the world of SaaS product delivery and the automotive industry while also offering the chance to dramatically improve your technical and support skills. Come work for a small company with large clients: www.tsdweb.com
• Offer excellent customer service in a Level 1 to Level 2 technical support role assisting clients with our software-as-a-service products via phone and email.
• Collaborate with your teammates in a fast paced environment demanding strong multi-tasking skills and an ability to work with challenging support scenarios.
• Leverage, develop and maintain a knowledgebase of problems and solutions to assist your teammates.
• Be actively involved in process improvement efforts including offering recommendations for changes to training, documentation, and presentation to other departments.
• Provide accurate documentation in our ticketing system on each customer interaction noting details in incident or request, customer contact information, and progress or resolution.
• Provide helpful, friendly support explaining application functionality, assisting customers to increase their own knowledge of our complex and comprehensive software.
• Troubleshoot and resolve navigation, software usage, and/or system and connectivity issues, escalating when necessary to ensure timely resolution.
• Ensure the quality of customer deliverables and other documentation.
• Be open and actively involved in opportunities for cross training in additional team roles including implementation, forms configuration, and customer training.
• Embrace the role of a liaison between our customers, development and other departments, to include application enhancement requests, bug reports, and design issues as they arise.
• Collaborate with our vendor partners to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Embrace opportunities for project work including client-facing deliverables, process improvement projects, internal and external documentation, and other areas as need arises.
• Excellent internal growth opportunities which involve on-the-job coaching in SQL.
• College degree, preferably in a related major
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products
• Strong understanding and experience with various technologies (SQL, XML, JAVA script & HTML) a plus
• Demonstrated history of either software/application support or call center experience
• Proficiency learning, using and troubleshooting Internet applications and Windows-based software
• Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication, problem solving, and follow-up skills are essential
• Fluency in multiple languages a plus
• This is a full time position with competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
• Visa sponsorship is not available. Local candidates only.
Who We Are. What We Do.
TSD designs, develops and delivers industry-leading fleet management software solutions to help our clients manage their rental and loaner car fleets. TSD is the industry's leading SaaS company and a global leader in providing technology and solutions for companies servicing vehicle rental companies, dealerships, OEMs and companies serving the temporary transportation market. TSD's solutions are used by independent and franchise rental companies, dealerships, auto manufacturers and public auto groups worldwide. With more than 250 years of combined fleet management experience, we are committed to bringing innovation, technology and quality to the temporary transportation market.
North Andover, MA
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:07:04 PDT