Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair electronic boards and assemblies to the component level using schematics.
- Use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and specialized test equipment to troubleshoot and isolate failures.
- Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test functionality.
- Assist Technicians and other Engineers with diagnosis of electronic systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong computer networking skills.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects across multiple technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience as a Test Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience with Electronics repair.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
DEX is an engineering, manufacturing and repair company that provides services to corporations occupying the renewable energy, medical and IT sectors. Our expertise is in engineering hi-tech electronic and electro-mechanical components. We offer solutions that span the entire product life cycle - from concept, through production and after-market support.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:34:09 PDT