Executive Assistant (Non Exempt)
TCS Education System is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Chicago Office.
The Executive Assistant will provide a high level of active and independent administrative support within a fast-paced environment to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Vice President of Human Resources, General Counsel and their respective teams.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the recording secretary for TCS ES Finance, Investment, and Audit Committee meetings. Develop committee correspondence; Board Books, minutes, and project manage the execution of these meetings on behalf of the CFO/Staff Liaison. Assist with the affiliate finance and audit committee meetings on an as needed basis.
- Create and prepare high-level correspondence and communication pieces including staff communication, executive and board reports, and presentations.
- Assist Office Manager with projects related to facility maintenance.
- Basic analytics, data tracking, maintenance, reporting, and upkeep.
- Submit and rectify expense reports, bills, and invoice processing.
- Manage records and filing systems.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and appointments, and assist with the coordination, logistics, catering, and execution of special events.
- Oversee departmental meeting setups, follow-up of meeting materials, and coordinate participation for out-of-town members.
- Coordinate executive travel to include making airline and hotel reservations, arrange ground transportation, prepare itineraries, and assure smooth travel experiences.
- Complete and manage special projects and reports as needed.
- Process paperwork and employee records creation for new hires, terminations, changes/updates, promotions, transfers, etc. Develop and submit necessary reporting measures to Payroll to assure timely recording and payment of such developments.
- Coordinate and process TCS Education System (TCS ES) employee referrals, tuition waivers, reimbursements, and flower orders for the Human Resources Team.
- Create and manage TCS ES organizational charts, floor plans, and property lists.
- Manage the purchasing of office supplies for the Finance and HR Teams.
- High level of reliability, discernment, and commitment to maintain confidentiality.
- High attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent written communication skills with consistent application of correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar for preparing and proofreading various documents and reports, including drafting, editing, and appropriate processing
- Must have strong interpersonal and outstanding oral communication skills with the ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency
- Must be responsive, quick-thinking, collaborative, and possess an innate ability to anticipate and respond to issues
- Must take initiative to proactively act on behalf of the CFO and SVP of HR.
- Establish priorities, and work in an organized manner with emphasis on detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments and meet demanding deadlines
- Project management: Ability to work independently without close supervision and as a member of a team
- Technical and analytical skills: Must possess advanced knowledge/skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web applications. Preferred ability to utilize Microsoft Visio, Seamless, and ImageNow.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-6 years related experience required, at least 3 years' experience working as an administrative assistant to senior level executives is desired.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TCS Education System