Architecture - Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
We are currently seeking a full time Architectural Project Manager with approximately 5-7 years experience with an emphasis on hospitality and restaurant design. Candidates must be highly organized, possess excellent communication skills, and have extensive experience in the production of contract documents. In addition, qualified applicants must be able to transfer verbal and written communication into documents while managing within a small team environment.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Architecture.
• Minimum 5 years experience working on Construction Documents; Restaurants & Hospitality a plus.
• Understanding and knowledge of Building Systems and Site Requirements.
• Working knowledge of Building Codes and Approval Process.
• Dedication and determination to meet deadlines and exceed the expectations of our clients.
• Proficient in the current version of AutoCAD.
• Ability to work well in teams.
• Production of Construction Documents related to both Interior Remodel Projects and complete New Buildings.
• Building Code Analysis associated with Hospitality & Restaurant Projects.
• Assist with Construction Administration and Communications throughout the duration of each project.
• Supporting staff for Assistant Project Managers and CAD Technicians.
We offer competitive wages, complete benefits package, including 401(k), medical and dental plans and opportunities for growth.
Email resume and salary requirements.
This is a promising opportunity for individuals looking to hone their skills in an architectural office specializing in restaurant design & construction.
In 1997, Kevin Barker and Ryan Nestor formed Barker Nestor, Inc. to provide premier architectural services to the hospitality industry. Together they are responsible for the architectural design and implementation of more than a half billion dollars of coast-to-coast hospitality development in their combined careers - including 50+ ground-up hotels, 300+ restaurants and also a variety of other project types such as country clubs, athletic clubs, casinos, museums, theatres, breweries and retail projects to round out their portfolio. Barker Nestor, Inc. is proud to have received accolades and awards from peers, clients, and contractors for not only their design work, but also their technical acumen and logistical project oversight.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:06:24 PDT