Factory Technologies, Inc., a Systems Integrator located in Modesto CA., is currently seeking to hire an experienced Controls Engineer. This position will require development work within an office environment and support at client sites.
The following skills and requirements are desired:
• Two (2) or more year's verifiable experience in PLC/HMI programming and systems integration in industrial applications using various Allen-Bradley, GE and Siemens platforms.
• Competency in using Rockwell Automation Products, WonderWare and Inductive Automation HMI/SCADA software.
• Must be able to read P & ID's, flow diagrams and electrical schematics.
• General knowledge of networking and communication protocols, such as but not limited to, EtherNet, Asi, Modbus, IO-Link. ControlNet and DeviceNet.
• Be capable of completing projects within a budget.
• Have a basic working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical.
• Identify control system components and use a bill of materials to meet project requirements adhering to UL 508A, IEEE and NEC standards.
• Follow project cost estimates.
• General knowledge of process instrumentation.
• General knowledge of programming and configuring Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
• Excellent communication skills; oral, written and listening.
• General knowledge of, or interest in, mechanical systems and manufacturing equipment.
• Must be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team as required.
• Flexibility when required to work outside of normal business hours as required by client's needs.
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Must possess a valid driver's license with a clean DMV record.
• A Bachelor's degree is desirable but not required.
Pay and Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary offer, including medical benefits, IRA with company contributions and Vacation/Holiday pay.
Founded in 2014, Factory Technologies, Inc. is a provider of products and services to industrial and municipal clients. Based in Modesto, California the company provides services nationally offering both on site support and remote VPN support. In California, Factory Technologies, Inc. is able to service the diverse Food and Beverage industries throughout the state.
Factory Technologies, Inc. service offerings include the following:
The Automation team at Factory Technologies, Inc. is experienced in multiple PLC/PAC technologies with an emphasis on Allen Bradley based controls and support for most other PLC/PAC manufactures including Siemens, General Electric, Modicon and Automation Direct.
The department supports Human Machine Interfaces from industry leaders including Rockwell Software, Wonderware and Ignition by Inductive Automation. Our team utilizes 3D design software to create graphic representations that stand out.
Our automation team is highly experienced in data collection utilizing Microsoft SQL Server or mySQL. We can help visualize your data or transfer it to you existing business systems.
Industrial Control Panels
UL508a approved panel shop can build to your specifications or design your next control system using the latest release of AutoCAD Electrical
All control panel components are clearly labeled along with every wire and cable.
Electrical Construction Management
Our experienced electrical construction managers can help with design build installations, crew management, materials procurement and staging and contractor relations.
Instrumentation and Calibration
The I&C team is responsible for calibration of level, pressure and flow devices. The team uses NIST traceable calibration systems to perform temperature and system calibrations.
The thermography department utilizes FLIR cameras to perform predictive and preventive maintenance on industrial switch gear. The certified thermographers analyze the images to detect thermal variations indicating damaged or failing components.
The industrial machinery department creates specialized machinery to solve complex challenges. The department is highly skilled in creating food grade machinery.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 13:26:31 PDT