Assistant Director of Recruitment
• Ownership of territory including assisting in formulating a territory specific recruitment strategy, leading and executing to meet or exceed goal.
• Manage all aspects of an assigned recruiting territory and portion of the whole admissions funnel.
• Maintain current and develop new partnerships with school counselors and secondary school faculty members in the name of Husson University for the purpose of recruiting new students to the University.
• Represents the University at various fairs and informative programs.
• Responsible for organizing accepted student yield receptions in territory.
• Develops and maintains an overall knowledge of each program of study so that questions may be discussed with prospective students.
• Maintain accurate visit and recruiting records for all high schools in an assigned territory.
• Assisting prospective students in through the college enrollment process by phone, email, social networking and traditional mail is required.
• Assist with planning, set up and execution for all admissions related events.
• Partner with other University offices for the purposes of new student recruitment.
• Travel and work flexible hours to recruit high school students through presentations at high school, fairs, and collaborative work with partners, schools or community groups and other off-campus events as needed.
• Extensive travel required in the Fall and Spring seasons, during the week and weekends, for the purposes of new student recruitment, primarily in New York and New Jersey, occasionally Pennsylvania.
• Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned.
Education: B.S. degree
Experience: 2+ years in related field preferred, especially if in college admissions or sales
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and/or ABILITIES
Special Skills: Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills necessary. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications preferred and the ability to deal effectively and courteously with diverse population.