The Energy Engineer will build and review multi-measure energy-efficiency proposals based on facility data collected by Energy Auditing Team. This position will be an integral support function to the Sales & Project Management Teams.
• Inputting multi-measure energy efficiency audits performed by Energy Auditors
• Based on information gained during on-site audit, recommend energy-efficiency measures.
• Learn and become proficient in using the Energy Assessment Tool
• Work with product suppliers and manufacturers to continue learning about new products and
solutions that can be incorporated into energy efficiency projects.
• Work with our Project Management team throughout the project life-cycle to incorporate field
changes into proposals and ensure internal tracking database is always accurate.
• Provide technical support to our Energy Auditing team during on-site customer meetings and
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• Knowledge of energy efficiency methodology or strong interest
• Strong written and oral communication skills for customer interaction and reporting
• 1+ years' experience in engineering position or internship
• Experience with developing excel based models, especially pertaining to energy efficiency
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
• Experience using energy modeling software preferred
Talent and Skills
• A well rounded individual
• A highly self-motivated, ambitious individual
• A person with a high sense of urgency and a pro-active approach to problem solving
• Professional presence
• A team player
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 06:19:15 PDT