If you"re looking for some sizzling opportunities, you"ll find them at Taco Cabana! We offer significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement, plus a work environment that"s team-oriented, fast-paced and fun!
Taco Cabana®, a subsidiary of Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc.®, specializes in authentic Mexican food made fresh by hand. We pride ourselves on serving our guests a quality meal made quickly but in a warm, welcoming atmosphere that invites them to sit, relax, and enjoy made-from-scratch Mexican food.
We are seeking skilled and highly motivated Restaurant Managers to join our growing team of Restaurant professionals. The Restaurant Manager position will allow you to grow your career with a successful, fast growing Fast Casual Restaurant chain. We are currently experiencing tremendous growth and will have an enormous amount of opportunities for Restaurant Managers to advance within our organization.
At TC, we know it's our people that make the magic happen. Being part of the Cabana team is more than just having a job, it's about being part of an amazing group of people!
Our Restaurant Managersare responsible for achieving a single unit"s annual sales and profit plan by directing daily operation and maintenance of the individual unit assigned in accordance with established policies and procedures under the direction of the General Manager. Recruit, train and develop staff as well as participate in image-building activities within the local community.
Working at Taco Cabana allows you to take advantage of an amazing benefits package through our Parent Company, Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc.® Benefitsfor ourManagers include:
- Competitive Compensation and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision InsurancePlans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacations, Holidays and Personal Days
- Short and Long Term Disability with Wage Continuation
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- 50% weekly family food discount
- Paid Weekly
- Ongoing Professional Training
We believe ourManagers are among the best in the industry and we strive to find the best candidates possible to work in our restaurants. TheRestaurant Manager positions requirecandidates to have at least2 years of prior experience at managing a restaurant.
- Managing and leading a staff while achieving daily and weekly operational targets (i.e. managing food, labor and guest service, etc.)
- Delegating responsibilities and ensuring work is completed
- Take on responsibilities as assigned
- Interacting with guests to ensure positive guest service
- Administrative and legal compliance during shifts (i.e. health inspections, employee relations, etc.)
- Able to work all shifts and days of week
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills
- Occasional travel for meetings, conferences, training, etc.
- Valid Driver"s License required
At Taco Cabana, we know it's our people that make the magic happen. Being part of the Cabana team is more than just having a job, it's about being part of an amazing group of people!
South Houston, TX
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 02:10:40 PDT