Copier Service Manager Needed
The mission of the Customer Service Manager (CSM) is to maximize Customer satisfaction and by carrying out
both the performance and financial objectives of Business Complete Solutions. CSMs are responsible for
customer satisfaction, employee development, and financial results within the assigned region.
• Build strong business relationships with strategic customers
• Monitor customer satisfaction drivers and solicit internal/external customer feedback to continuously
improve the customer service experience.
• Meet or exceed goals related to key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Effectively handle the most difficult customer situations
• Ensure that all team members receive on-going technical, administrative and soft skill education as
• Serve as secondary escalation point for employees and customers. Monitor and address issues in
conjunction with the Customer Service Supervisor (CSS).
• Manage employee satisfaction initiatives, including, bonus programs, work life quality, act as a
communication liaison to/from Sr. leadership, and promote teamwork.
• Perform ride-alongs with team members within the region.
• Perform workforce planning and workload balancing on a regular basis
• Consistently review, communicate, adhere to, and enforce department and company policies.
• Manage the long-term objectives of team members in the group and establish performance goals.
• Perform timely performance reviews for purposes of discussing productivity, training, goals,
development opportunities and salary considerations.
• Collaborate with HR on developmental opportunities and the hiring process.
• Responsible for driving career development and succession planning for employees within the region.
• Develop and maintain a working relationship with corporate recruiters as well as technical schools as
sources for impending manpower needs.
• Recruit, interview, hire, train, promote, and terminate as appropriate and in accordance with company
Productivity & Financial:
• Fiscally responsible for all business revenue and expenses within the region.
• Review monthly company financial reports with the Customer Service Director (CSD) to identify problem
areas and develop and implement plans to correct.
• Analyze key performance indicators to strategically improve customer/employee satisfaction and
• Focus on meeting or exceeding all benchmarks and goals as set by the CSD.
• Maintain optimal field inventory levels, balancing carrying costs against first call completions,
as well as all inventory management objectives.
• Collaborate with Sales to understand equipment forecasting for the region to maximize
• Review technician performance metrics on a regular basis.
• Maintain expert knowledge of all current relative software applications packages used to
effectively perform research functions and communicate with others.
• Serve as a role model and exhibits professional appearance and behavior at all times, under the most
• Proactively seek ways to improve process, performance, and technology.
• Conduct regular employee 1-1s and team meetings.
• Lead and participate in special projects to improve the customer experience.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Serve as a positive influence/champion fostering a supportive culture within the team/organization.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations to implement best practices at Business Complete Solutions.
• Promote the company, its products and people in a positive manner at all times and provide a fun and
safe place to work.
• Work closely with all internal departments to improve communication and ensure compliance with
company operating goals.
• Prepare, attend, and contribute to all company and corporate meetings as a positive member of Business Complete Solutions.
• Maintain productive, professional relationship with all BCS personnel.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent industry experience
- 8+ years of customer field service experience
- Has demonstrated outstanding leadership and decision making skills
San Diego, CA
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:06:06 PDT