Annuity Marketing Representative
This role will be responsible for wholesaling fixed annuity products to licensed insurance agents through the use of effective sales and marketing techniques. The position will require the successful candidate to drive sales growth through a combination of both inbound calls and proactive outbound sales calls focused on creative sales ideas, new product offerings and positioning of value added benefits.
- Manage and grow relationships with existing producers by providing them with timely sales ideas, quotes and updated product information
- Establish relationships with new producers by utilizing our company-wide marketing and incentive programs
- Work with producers to identify client needs and recommend solutions based on available marketing strategies and product offerings
- Promote company events, incentive programs and marketing strategies to all producers
- Strategically identify and meet with key producers to build and strengthen relationships
- Continue to build on industry, product and sales knowledge so you can better support producers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Competitive and driven to exceed activity and sales goals
- 2 - 3 years experience in financial and/or insurance sales
- Life and health insurance licensed
- Ability to develop rapport with and influence independent insurance producers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively in a goal centered environment
Salary Range: Base income and generous bonus schedule to reward outstanding performance
About This Company: We are a wholesale distributor of fixed insurance-based products for individual consumers serving the marketing needs of the insurance industry professional.
We are a wholesale distributor of fixed insurance-based products for individual consumers serving the marketing needs of the insurance industry professional.
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:19:25 PDT