Systems Engineer - Managed Service Provider (Bradenton, Fl)
Southwest Florida's leading Managed Services Provider is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer. If you are seeking an established, fun, growing and team oriented Tech Company, look no further. Entech was recently chosen as one of the top IT providers in the nation, earning a spot on the MSPMentor MSP 250 and Fast Growing 150 lists.
Entech is currently looking for an experienced Systems Engineer. A qualified candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience supporting end users in a Managed Services environment either remotely from a help desk or onsite at a client's location.
Systems Engineers will:
• Resolve end user and system generated service requests
• Work both in-house and onsite to provide support for Entech's managed services clients
• Address Level 1 and 2 service escalations
• Work with the project manager on team related projects
Required Technical Skills:
Advanced proficiency in and ability to troubleshoot:
• Microsoft Server Operating Systems
• Security software such as Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware
• Workstation and Server Hardware
• Printer and Multi-function devices and technologies
• Standard Windows Applications
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Email and Mobile Device connectivity
Intermediate proficiency in and the ability to troubleshoot:
• Mac OS troubleshooting
• Hyper-V, vSphere, Citrix, SQL, and Terminal Services.
• Active Directory
• Exchange Server 2007 - 2013
• Windows Server 2008 - 2016
• Connectivity troubleshooting and configuration (Cisco, SonicWall, OpenVPN, IPSec).
• IPv4 and IPv6 technologies
• LAN/WAN connectivity issues
• Wireless Technologies
Compensation and Benefits:
• Annual Base Salary
• Group Health Insurance
• Company IRA Match
• Use of Company Vehicle or Mileage Reimbursement
• Cellphone Reimbursement
• Paid Time Off
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an entry level position. Experience in Managed Services is a plus.
Entech is an IT Managed Services Provider (MSP) doing business in the field since 1998. We utilize a proactive, strategic approach to technology and technology management. We pair high-level engineering with business acumen to provide best-in-class, enterprise level support and project solutions to our clients that range in size from 2 to 500 employees. We believe a strong corporate culture, talented employees, and adherence to process and teamwork lead to award winning, best-in-class service. Our most recent accolades include being named to the 2016 CRN MSP Pioneer 250, the 2016 FastGrowth150, the 2016 MSPMentor Top 501 Global MSP, the Gulfshore Business Best of Business, Manatee Chamber Small Business of the Year in 2011 as well as Bonita Springs Chamber Small Business of the Year in 2015.
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 07:15:48 PDT