Remediation Project Manager/Engineer
We're a well-established remediation construction company seeking a Project Manager/Engineer to oversee remediation projects at multiple sites. Although our concentration is in Texas and the surrounding states, we are also involved in projects all across North and Central America.
About this position:
Our Project Managers/Engineers are responsible for managing projects from initiation to closure, and responsible for directing all aspects of the project such as contract scope, proposal preparation, estimating, field implementation, cash flow management, change-order negotiations and client relations. Our Project Managers/Engineers also take a hands-on approach once a job has been awarded, and are expected to have the ability to manage their projects on site. We are looking for candidates that have experience with earthwork, soil remediation, and/or oilfield construction. We are NOT looking for someone whose experience is limited to residential or vertical construction.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role managing remediation projects.
- Proven knowledge of means and methods for all construction types.
- Ability to read blue prints and understanding layout and planning concepts.
- Ability to recognize potential changed conditions, problems, out of scope items and proactively correct as deemed appropriate per company policy.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills, with the ability to multitask, maintain focus, and make quick and accurate decisions.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management or related discipline.
This is an exempt, salaried position with benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and a 401K program.
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:22:15 PDT