Level II Network / Field Service Engineer
- Level II Network / Systems Engineer
• Sick of being a corporate expense?
• Tired of the same salary regardless of how hard you work?
• Bored of the same mundane IT work every day?
• Looking to work on a variety of networks and servers?
• Like working in a fast paced environment with new challenges every day?
• Do you have positive attitude and like working with people?
MIS Solutions is looking fora level II or level III network / systems engineer. If you want to work in a fast paced environment to contribute to a company that appreciates hard work and recognizes that learning is important, this may be the perfect position for you!!
Our dynamic team is looking for high integrity people that are dependable and ready to get certified. We recognize and pay you for passing certifications like Comptia A+, MCTS, Network +, Security+, MCSE, MCITP, Dell Enterprise Server and Blade Support, Sonicwall CSSA, VMWare VCP, Cisco CCNA, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenServer, and Citrix XenApp.
Excellent people skills and excellent telephone manner
• Competency in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving system and network related issues on servers, desktops, peripherals and related equipment. Wide experience with a variety of systems and environments
• Ability to concisely describe or summarize a problem and steps taken to diagnose and resolve it, in writing
• Ability to determine best practices and routines for various technical implementations and maintenance. Should be able to put processes in clear documentation
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills and use new types of information
• Responsibility and reliability
• Persistence to see a problem through to its resolution, and ability to research possible solutions when encountering resistance
• Multi task and move between complicated issues. Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure
• Adaptable to a continually changing and growing work environment serving clients to better their business
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience providing computer and network support
• Strong hands-on/practical experience with the Windows Server family 2003/2008/2012, all versions Including SBS. Intimate knowledge of all current Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
• Extensive experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
• Experience with VMWare ESXi. Experience with VMWare in enterprise environments a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL for installation, backup, restoration, and troubleshooting the service. No coding required
• Experience with network firewall and routing equipment. (SonicWALL especially, Cisco is a plus) Understanding of VLANs, routing, QOS, VPN tunnels
• Experience with VOIP is a plus. (troubleshooting and installation)
• Experience in the Managed Service Industry is a plus
• Automate (LabTech) and Connectwise experience is a plus
• Mac / Linux experience a plus
• Provide front line support to our customers. This includes both telephone support as well as on-site support.
• Execute internal and client facing technical projects. Manage small projects and timelines
• Assist in development of standards and procedures
• Assist in the management and upkeep of several client network systems
• Participate in high level strategic meetings with clients about their IT infrastructure. Generating project plans based upon these meetings
• Evaluate new client networks and prepare assessments. Prepare software / hardware recommendations
• Document all work performed in ticketing system
Benefits & Values:
- Competitive base pay
- Health, dental, life and vision
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Certification training and tests provided
- Matching 401K Plan
- Cellphone, laptop provided
MIS Solutions offers unparalleled opportunities, advance your career and join a team of friendly, high energy professionals who love what they do! CRN Magazine has recognized MIS Solutions as one of the top 150 fastest growing Managed Service Providers in the United States.
If you want to be part of a fast paced dynamic team that knows how to have fun while getting IT done, then this is the place for you!
Lake Forest, CA
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:50:20 PDT