Data Research Analyst
We are currently seeking a research analyst for a busy Pharmaceutical Research firm. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level candidate to utilize their major and internship experience.
As a Research Analyst, you will collect, interpret, and organize information about payers, pharmacy benefit managers, plans, formularies, policies, service areas, and covered lives to maintain accurate information in the database.
To succeed in this position, you will:
• Conduct internet-based research to collect information
• Organize information and document sources
• Analyze information to identify variances and/or trends in the data
• Describe variances and/or trends to colleagues and team leaders in writing or verbally
• Map data based on company standards to maintain accurate information
Strong attention to detail
Strong skill set with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Ability to work independently
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
About Pathfinders, Inc.
Pathfinders, Inc. was established in 1997 as a full service staffing solutions provider. Pathfinders was born from a single idea: Our founder wanted to create a company with the capabilities of a national staffing provider but with the customer service and personality of a local provider. We connect the area's best talent with the area's best companies!
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 06:07:13 PDT