We are seeking a Community Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Columbia Residential is the leading property management and Development Company in this region, specializing in the low affordable market. Our Mission Statement is 1.To provide quality, safe, and affordable housing for low and moderate income families. 2. To provide an environment for its team members to excel and to be recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments. 3. To provide the principals and partners a fair return on their efforts and investments. As a growing company with more than 50 communities in the Atlanta, GA area, we are always looking to add professional and superior Community Leasing Specialist/Leasing Consultant to our management team to align with our Mission Statement and Core Value for the communities we serve. Our company culture is represented by these Core Values:
If these Core Values are part of your attributes, we welcome you to join Columbia Residential!
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:38:34 PDT