Business Development Director
Vestal Corporation seeks unique and talented candidate interested in position of Business Development Director. This key position will be a member of the core leadership team at Vestal Corporation. Significant client contact is involved in this position. Number of years of experience is less important that the actual experience, talent, relationships and potential.
This is a hands-on position rather than an administrative type. This perfect candidate for this "field general" position (not necessarily in any order of priority):
- Having grown up in the A&E and/or EPC industry.
- Proven ability to maintain long term client relationships.
- Curiosity about and passion for all things in the built environment.
- Hands on.
- Detail oriented.
- Quality focused.
- Proficient with the tools of the trade and always adding new skills.
- Continuous learner.
- A natural engineer with high degree of engineering aptitude that is classically trained on fundamentals.
- Leader that is proactive, takes initiative and perseveres.
- Proficient communicator and writer for goals and objectives statements, scopes of work, and proposals.
- Personality that meshes well with the rest of the team and with clients.
- Productive and hardworking.
- Willing to Travel when project requires it.
- Creative and cost-compliant (design-build) design solutions.
- Leadership of Multi-disciplinary teams preparing fast-track packages.
- Fun projects.
- Profitable but not myopic management.
- Business Development
- Lead and/or participate in business development presentations;
- Prepare select proposals;
- Negotiate select contracts;
- Glean client goals, objectives and expectations and communicate to the rest of the project team;
- Maintain primary relationship and business development with select clients.
- Collaboration with the other Principals
- Company President
- Disciplinary Team Leaders
- Other Principals
- Administrative Principals
- Future position of Business Development Director
Vestal Corporation is a medium-sized St. Louis-based multidisciplinary Engineering, Architecture and construction consulting firm. We are known for our leadership in integrated project delivery, including leading edge technology platforms.
Client types include Owners, Large Design-Build Industrial Contractors and Federal & State Government. Project types included both new construction and remodel. Project Sizes vary from small to very large. Work areas is mostly region, but includes projects located both nationally and in other North American countries such as Mexico. For example, we are currently heavily involved in the design and construction teams in just 3 hours from San Antonio, Texas what will become the largest brewery in the world.
If interested in or moving up into this exciting and challenging growth position, please send your resume.
Medium-sized (staff of 105) Multi-disciplinary international engineering and architectural design company. Structural staff of 18. Well know in general manufacturing, food & beverage and heavy industry as a leading structural engineering consultant and for advanced use of engineering and BIM technologies. Work with Fortune 100 Owners and large ($2-$6 billion/year) international construction managers/general contractors on large (>$1 Billion) design-build projects.
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 13:05:16 PDT