Manufactures architectural aluminum windows by planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating plant resources; managing staff.
* Develops manufacturing organizational strategies by contributing manufacturing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Establishes manufacturing operational strategies by evaluating manufacturing trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing manufacturing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
* Develops manufacturing financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating manufacturing requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
*Accomplishes manufacturing human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
* Delivers customer-acceptable products by enforcing quality standards; Oversee quality control compliance.
* Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Plans operations by collecting relevant information; identifying short-term and long-range issues; identifying and evaluating options; choosing a course of action.
* Maximizes equipment operation by developing and scheduling preventive maintenance; organizing change-overs.
* Keeps materials available by scheduling, monitoring, and adjusting deliveries.
* Maintain a proactive machinery and equipment maintenance program.
* Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed regulations; enforcing requirements; recommending new procedures.
This position requires an analytical, highly technical / mechanical, organized, and detail oriented individual who has good hands on experience in manufacturing. The candidate should have a good sense of urgency especially in conveying timely information to and from staff.
The candidate should be able to work independently with limited direction and guidance, while maintaining efficiency and working within the financial constraints of the Company. Attention to cost efficiencies will also be critical.
Minimum 10 years experience in manufacturing of custom fabricated products.
Window industry experience is preferred
At Thomas Manufacturing we offer a line of custom aluminum windows featuring heavy commercial: Projected, Casement, Terrace and Sliding Doors, Unitized CW, and Storefronts.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 06:05:06 PDT