Bilingual Assistant Manager
The purpose of the Assistant Property Manager (APM) position is to assist with the day-to-day
functions of managing the property. The APM is the liaison between the tenants
and the Property Manager for maintenance and many tenant issues.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy collections including, posting notices, calling residents and knocking on doors. Knowledge of the eviction process is required
- Posting rent, application fees and security deposits, making bank deposits
- Writing work orders for Maintenance department based on information from tenants
- Drafting Memos and/or making phone calls to Tenants related to lease issues and
preventative maintenance scheduling
- Issuing keys to technicians/vendors, keeping logs of who has keys and ensuring return of said keys
Perform all necessary functions to facilitate Tenant "Move In" and "Move Out"
- Informing the tenant of the lease obligations and present them with keys, notifying them as their expiration date approaches & informing them of their obligations upon move out
- Performing walk-outs of units and writing work orders related to turnovers
- Processing Security deposit returns
*Bilingual candidates preferred
**Candidates with Felony, assault or theft convictions will not be considered**
Sterling Personnel has successfully staffed the apartment industry in the DF/W metroplex since 1985.
Customer service and quality have always been the foundation for our company and is the reason for our success.
At Sterling we believe in our candidates and our clients, and that is why we continually provide quality professionals to outstanding management companies and vendors. Let us assist you in finding your dream job!
Fort Worth, TX
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 09:50:24 PDT