Restaurant Manager / Fast Food
McDonald's Franchise is seeking Restaurant Managers. If you are looking for a fast paced/rewarding career with opportunities for advancement, please apply below.
At McDonald's we're aggressively changing the way we do business and are looking for Managers who have the energy and drive to deliver great customer service. Here you'll lead a team charged with revolutionizing the entire customer experience - all while driving a multi-million dollar business. You'll manage people. Streamline processes. And even provide front-line, hands-on support.
We are seeking career oriented, high energy, and experienced candidates to join the McDonald's management teams in Roswell and Alpharetta. Whether you are currently employed in Georgia or planning to relocate to Georgia, contact us. If you are looking for advancement opportunities, competitive base pay, company paid insurance, paid vacations, we would like the opportunity to review your qualifications.
Managers are responsible for assisting the General Manager in executing all aspects of restaurant operations. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Shift Management - maintaining critical standards for product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation, and food safety.
- Communicates at a high level
- Puts the customer first who is also an ambassador for the brand
- Drives results by managing others
- Meets restaurant financial goals
- Developing and training crew and hourly management.
- Ensuring all safety and security procedures are executed.
- Demonstrating and reinforcing the leadership behaviors and basic people standards necessary to gain commitment from crew and other shift managers.
- Recruiting, staffing, scheduling and retaining employees with the authority to hire, discipline and terminate employment when necessary.
- Building sales and controlling profit to deliver optimum business results for all areas of accountability.
- Ensuring that a respectful workplace exists in the restaurant.
- Completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Sets the example in the areas of professional appearance, attitude and dependability.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
Join a team that values our customers, family, and personal development. Our current team is an experienced group, seeking to add talent for future growth. Don't miss this opportunity to improve your lifestyle and increase financial stability!
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 09:23:43 PDT