Digital Marketing Manager
Branded Online is searching for a successful Digital Marketing Manager who will drive revenue from our SEM, Email and Affiliate channels while optimizing spend and increasing conversion rates. You will be responsible for developing and managing channel specific marketing calendars, implementing new affiliate campaigns and SEM campaigns, while analyzing top KPIs across all channels and developing a regular cadence of reporting needs.
Branded Online provides high-end fashion and apparel clients the ability to acquire, grow and retain customers by using digital media and measurement strategies focused on driving ROI. Our integrated demand-generation technology utilizes unique media and data assets to increase brand awareness.
- Manage paid media campaigns and optimize based on pre-determined KPIs
- Identify and implement strategies to increase traffic and conversions through SEM optimization
- Daily affiliate management - work with partners to optimize delivery and campaign performance
- Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment
- Work in conjunction with ecommerce team to develop quarterly marketing calendars for SEM, Email and affiliate channels
- Create ad copy to be distributed through paid ad campaigns
- Pull data for and consolidate a wide variety of marketing reports
- Create and streamline reports and analyze data in order to discover potential opportunities to improve campaigns
- Attend internal meetings and observe calls with existing clients
- Develop and implement weekly cadence of reporting for SEM, Email and affiliate channel
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Prior Ecommerce experience is required
- 2+ years of hands-on SEM and digital marketing experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Science, Math, Computer Science, Business, or Marketing
- Experience with online tracking and analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of Affiliate networks (PepperJam, CJ, Linkshare)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically
- Knowledge and experience with ROAS, ROI, CTR and additional top KPIs
- Possess strong writing skills
- Have a passion for technology and cutting-edge industry trends
- Ability to work independently with high level guidance from leadership
Branded Online comprises a collective think-tank of talented ecommerce and online marketing professionals who are well versed in the creation, execution and management of a large segment of today's top brands. We are an end-to-end provider of branded ecommerce solutions. Branded Online offers a variety of services including site development, online marketing and warehousing merchandise. Our job is to let you innovate and transform your brand while we attract and retain your customers through superior execution of your ideas. It is, after all, what we do best! After a great deal of success managing many of the world's leading ecommerce sites, we know that online shoppers are evolving. And at Branded Online, it's our forte to ensure your brand evolves with them.
Costa Mesa, CA
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:18:27 PDT