Software Tester - Japanese & English Fluent
MUST BE FLUENT IN BOTH JAPANESE & ENGLISH
We are looking for a bilingual Software Tester - Fluent in BOTH Japanese and English, but no experience is necessary. You will develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software issues.
If you are good at following detailed instructions to precisely operate electric devices, please apply now!
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development of test automation and support
- MUST BE FLUENT IN BOTH JAPANESE AND ENGLISH
- Previous experience in software development, quality assurance, or other related fields
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to keep detailed records
- Ability to isolate problems, assess the issue and clearly communicate the source and symptoms of the problem to others ***in both Japanese & English
- Legal U.S. work authorization
Overland Park, KS
8:00am - 5:00pm
We have other shifts, too.
Start from $15/h
Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
Weekend and National Holidays
There is three-month probation period
DIT America is a subsidiary of a Japanese software company, Digital Information Technologies, that is a leading global provider of quality and program management services like wireless hardware and software testing for carriers and manufacturers. We promote member companies by merging US-based marketing research and software localization support combined with unified-platform service offerings.
DIT America was founded as a quality assurance branch of the mother company and has been focusing on software testing of cell phones since 2011. Now, we are expanding its business in the testing of automotive infotainment systems, and it requires more capable and energetic individuals to advance our organization to the next level. Therefore, we need reliable engineers and testers, leaders and managers, especially with high work ethics and various language skills.
Overland Park, KS
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 13:48:54 PDT