Assistant Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Assistant Manager
Maron Electric Company
Maron Electric Company is a premier Chicago area electrical contractor in the construction industry with advanced products and systems for the most challenging applications. We pride ourselves on our technical expertise and our versatility in high-quality design solutions - from installing electrical systems in new construction, large projects such as hotels, conference centers, office towers and academic campuses, to renovating or refitting existing business interiors.
Maron is looking to add a motivated, self-starting go getter to work alongside our Low Voltage Warehouse Manager to develop a meaningful understanding of the company business structure. Ideal candidate will be detailed oriented with a willingness to learn. Excellent growth opportunity for the right individual.
• Provide excellent Customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Strategic Input - liaison with Warehouse Manager and Director of Operations. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans in conjunction with the Low Voltage Warehouse Manager.
• Vendor/Supplier Management - Manage and sustain excellent communication and viable relationships with Maron vendors and suppliers
• Processing Orders accurately and efficiently (Purchase Order experience a plus)
• Organizing / Inventorying and Delivering tools and equipment
• Accurate records and order placement
• Monitor adherence to company rules, regulations and procedures.
Qualifications of ideal candidate:
• Associates Degree or better in Supply chain and logistics, operations or similar field
• Knowledge of project management principles and practices
• Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure.
• Lean Six Sigma Certification or the willingness to attain certification.
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of shop math and design drawings - experience with all types of tools
• Blueprint reading ability (a plus!)
• Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
• High level of professionalism with strong attention to detail.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to type 35 WPM.
• Aptitude for more advanced software
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritize
• Ability to switch between multiple tasks and deadlines
• Ability to lift 75 lbs.
• Valid driver's license
Maron Electric is an innovative force in the electrical industry with advanced products and systems for the most challenging applications. Our technical expertise is matched only by our versatility in high-quality design solutions - from installing electrical systems in new construction, large projects such as hotels, conference centers, office towers and academic campuses, to renovating or refitting existing business interiors.
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:07:27 PDT