This position is responsible for supporting Strayer University's lead generation campaigns, including media planning, reporting and analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans quarterly lead generation campaigns and conducts performance analysis.
- Provides recommendations for performance improvement.
- Monitors quarterly targets and adjusts campaign(s) as needed
- Manages day-to-day vendor relationship
- Assists in channel strategy analysis
- Assists in campaign negotiations
- Assists in new vendor vetting process and responsible for new vendor set up
- Responsible for designing, interpreting and delivery of reports on lead campaign metrics.
- Participates in cross functional projects as needed
- Works with Creative Services, Web Services, Legal and IT departments to ensure all copy, creative and IT requirements of campaigns have been approved.
- Conducts ongoing analysis of campaign performance and optimization, and synthesizes observations into recommendations for change.
- Tracks and maintains expenses against budget
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Analytics, Business or related field; or a combination of education and experience providing the skills normally associated with a bachelors degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in business analytics, data analytics and/or marketing analytics.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal skills are required. Must be able to communicate the key features of complex data analysis in an easy to understand manner to peers of all sophistication levels.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines
- Ability to extract findings from analysis and formulate and communicate short and long-range marketing and business suggestions that support or modify the overall strategic direction
- Experienced and trustworthy spokesperson for the company. Able to navigate difficult customer experiences and online issues with forethought and consideration
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Proactive and forward thinking - initiates ideas and strategies
- Ability to work as part of a creative and results-oriented team
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, vendors, and staff
- Intermediate level Excel skills required
- Familiarity with Cognos or similar BI tool helpful
- Travel 5% of time
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
- Typical office setting
- Access information using a computer
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
- Travel via plane, car, and metro is required to perform this job
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strayer.edu.
Strayer University is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification proscribed under applicable law.