Materials Engineer / Laboratory Technician
Allied is seeking a Materials Engineer at our Rancho Dominguez, California headquarters. You will be a member of our technical services staff, working with customers and sales specialists on product and procedure issues, and with colleagues in the preparation of samples, development of new preparation procedures, and research and development of products. You will work with our metallurgical sample preparation equipment, advanced optical microscopes, sophisticated imaging systems, and hardness testing products. It is challenging, "hands on", fast paced and enjoyable!
Working Knowledge Requirements:
• Skilled at metallographic sample preparation and analysis for a variety of materials
• Demonstrate proficiency with microscopes, image analysis software, and hardness testers
• Have excellent verbal/written skills
• Advanced computer hardware and software abilities
• Knowledge of microelectronic devices is a plus
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
• Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience, and the right to work in the US
• Ability to write reports, chart data and provide other technical documentation is a plus
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
Allied High Tech Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and global distributor of equipment for failure analysis, materials characterization and materials research. We are known around the world for outstanding design, excellent product quality and superior customer service.
* Competitive salary based upon credentials and experience
* Outstanding benefits and a great work environment
* Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech company
* An exciting opportunity to expand your knowledge, grow and be creative.
Allied High Tech Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 09:52:25 PDT