McAlister's Deli is now hiring ambitious managers to assist in overseeing the operation of our restaurant in Winston-Salem, NC. Our philosophy is to be the best, and to have while fun doing it! Not only do we have fun, but we work hard to deliver the highest quality products and service that our customers deserve. In return for your hard work, we offer great compensation with opportunities for advancement.
Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Interview and train employees
• Manage the inventory and ordering of food, beverages and supplies
• Visually monitor food presentation and quality
• Responsible for inspections related to safety and sanitation guidelines
• Ensure employee compliance with health and food safety standards
• Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality or service
• Schedule and payroll duties as assigned.
• Audit and maintain payroll, financial transactions and budget guidelines
• Ensure compliance with company rules and standards.
What we offer:
Good quality of life
Generous bonus structure
Health Insurance including vision
Requirements that must be met (with or without a reasonable accommodation): Two years of prior quick casual or restaurant supervisory experience is required. Ability to continuously stand and/or walk the entire 8 hour shift. Ability to continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe throughout the entire shift. Ability to lift up to 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation. High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required. Ability to drive personal vehicle when needed for deliveries, etc. A valid drivers license is required in order to be considered for this position. Ability to operate a computer is required. Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft word and Microsoft excel is required.
SD Holdings, LLC is the 2nd largest and fastest growing franchisee of McAlisters Deli. We currently own and operate 48 restaurants throughout United States including North Carolina, South Carolina, Missouri, Colorado, and Wyoming. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We credit our success to our people and endeavor to promote an environment of personal development, creativity, and opportunity.
Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:04:18 PDT