We are seeking a .NET Developer to join our team!
- Design, create, and modify application services and webservices
- Design, create and modify SQL scripts to meet customers needs
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Keep up-to-date on .NET developments and trends
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in .NET C# development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with MVC Entity Framework
- Familiarity with Powerbuilder and CSLA is a plus
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. Insight Software offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent employees start on the ninetieth day of employment and include a paid time-off program and health insurance plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals, please.
Insight Software, L.L.C. strives to provide the best in electronic health records (EHR) and practice management solutions to eye care providers, as well as their practices and retail shops, with our flagship product, My Vision Express®.
We need talented professionals with eye care experience, people like you, to help us stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
Since 2004, My Vision Express has served the needs of optical retailers, optometrists, ophthalmologists, and opticians and is used in four different languages by over 15,000 eye care professionals around the world.
Insight Software has been included in the prestigious Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States for the past four years and, according to the Business Journals, is among the top fifty performers in South Florida (four consecutive years), where Insight Software is headquartered.
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 07:55:34 PDT